Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

£1 Annuals incl. Star Wars, Minecraft & My Little Pony at Asda, Leigh

My final stop today was at Asda in Leigh. I think I may have found the gift I was looking for with this Lego Creator Go Cart, £5.83 reduced from £9.99. Although I'm still tempted by the Scooby Doo set mentioned in the previous post!
While I was in there I noticed they still had some 2016 Annuals that they were selling off. All now just £1 and included Star Wars, Minecraft and My Little Pony. (Not pictured, they also had Turtles, Peppa Pig and I think a football one.)
A couple of other toys worth a mention was this little Lego City set 60126 for £3.23. Great for a pocket money toy.
And this Barbie Style doll, half price at £9.49.
(Please note these were spotted in Asda, Leigh and may not be available at other stores.)


No comments:

Post a Comment