Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

Lego Ninjago and Minecraft Reduced at Sainsburys, Leigh

On my way home this evening, I called in to Sainsburys in Leigh. It's something I often do on a Friday usually for a start to the weekend bottle of Pinot Grigio!

I can never resist a little look at the toy aisles and although they were rather bare there were still some good offers on Lego.
My son loves Ninjago, so this 70734  Master Wu Dragon set at £23.33 (instead of £34.99) really caught my attention. It was marked reduced to clear. When I checked on Amazon it was £29.97.


There was also a Lego Minecraft set, The Snow Hideout Playset - 21120 for £26.66 (instead £39.99). £29.99 on Amazon and Argos.


There were a couple of other offers on Lego City and Creator.



And one which I missed out on! Gutted!...


(Please note these were spotted in Sainsburys, Leigh and may not be available at other stores.)


No comments:

Post a Comment