Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Debenhams January Blue Cross Sale - My Favourite Bargains

I'm trying (very, very hard!) to keep spending to a minimum this January and let my bank balance slowly recover after Christmas. Bit of a detox for the credit card! However I was lucky enough to receive a Debenhams gift card for Christmas so thought I'd check out their website while their January Blue Cross sale is still on. 

They have some cracking buys at the moment and these are my favourites:

This grey B by Ted Baker kimono dressing gown. Love the feminine prints that Ted Baker uses in their nightwear and lingerie collections. Just lovely! 


I love shopping for shoes and Debenhams have lots in their sale. My favourites are these strappy sandals from Nine West an these Call It Spring taupe boots.


There were also a couple of items in the gift section of their clearance. A Christmas stocking for cats and cute fox hand warmer at under £2. 



They also have some gorgeous bedding in their sale but most of what I liked was low out of stock except for pillow cases. This one was the exception from Butterfly by Matthew Williamson.


Last but not least were these two children's coats. Great buys but very few sizes left!



Please note: images are just screen shots not links.

Debenhams website: http://m.debenhams.com/sale

No comments:

Post a Comment