Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Lego Shop Manchester Sale Items and Frozen Olaf Set Free Gift

I won't only be posting about Lego offers, I promise! I just happen to have come across quite a few good buys recently that I think other people may also be interested in.

Today I went to Manchester city centre and had to call into the Lego shop in the Arndale to pick up a Lego Architecture set for a birthday present. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else and as I need it for the weekend I didn't have much time to shop around.

Although the set I went to buy wasn't on offer, there was an offer across the store (and also on-line) of a free Lego Disney Princess Olaf beach island polybag set (30397) if you spend over £25. 


Once again, they did have a small amount of Lego Chima sets that they were selling off like this 70227 King Crominus' Rescue for £48.99 instead of £69.99.


Chima keyrings were also on the sale display. £2.09 reduced from £ 2.99.


Also in the Arndale, but this time at the Entertainer toy shop, they had Lego Movie Batman and Super Angry Kitty Attack for £9 (was £12).


(Please note that these were spotted at shops in Arndale Centre, Manchester and may not be available at other stores. )

No comments:

Post a Comment