Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

Walking Journal, 28th January 2016 - Parr Fold Park, Walkden

This morning was a beautiful sunny Winter's morning in Greater Manchester and I made the most of it by taking a walk in the park.

I managed a good 30 minutes of really fast paced walking and, boy, could I feel it towards the end! Really reminded me of how unfit I am compared to life pre-pregnancy!

There were some signs that Spring is on it's way with some eager flower shoots appearing through the grass. Think they're daffodils but I'm not good with plants!

Hopefully this will mean lots more walks in the sunshine to come! 

Today's walk was a little impromptu but I have to admit, I really enjoyed it. The combination of mild winter sunshine after weeks of grey gloom and the buzz I felt after getting my sweat on (!) made me feel really good afterwards. And even inspired me to make a healthy homemade dinner for all the family...bonus!

It was a nice gentle start and I hope to be doing a lot more very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment