Pages

Monday 11 January 2016

Trafford Centre - A Couple of Lego Offers

Today was my first trip to the Trafford Centre in 2016. For a self confessed shopaholic, it's a dangerous place to live near, but it's a great place to go shopping even if it's just of the window variety! With my New Year's resolve to save money I managed to show great restraint and only bought the book that I went for :).

I did still have a good browse though and apart from the perfume gift sets mentioned in the previous post there wasn't much to take my eye...except for a couple of Lego offers. (As you probably know by now, I have a great affection for Lego, especially if it's reduced!)

The first one were these Lego Simpsons series 2 Minifigures. £1.40 reduced to clear at John Lewis. Normally £2.49.

I also came across these Lego LED brick lights in Hamleys. £7 reduced from £11. I did do a quick online search to compare the price of these but couldn't find them apart from Ebay. Maybe they are discontinued old stock, but if anyone is looking for one, Hamleys, Trafford Centre had plenty.

Lastly in the Legoland shop over at Barton Square, they had Lego Turtles keyrings for £1.85. (£2.99 on Lego shop website.) They had all four turtle figures available.

And Lego Castle figure packs for £6.75. (£10.99 on Lego shop website.)


Please note these were spotted at shops in Trafford Centre, Manchester and may not be available at other stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment