Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

Today's Toy Bargains at Home Bargains, Farnworth, Bolton

On a quick trip to Farnworth, Bolton, this morning, I popped in to Home Bargains. There were a few things that caught my eye.

First were these Sesame Street, Furchester Hotel Elmo and Cookie Monster plush toys, only £1.99 each! For such popular characters I thought this was a great buy. Cookie Monster and Elmo have always been a favourite of young children and I can't see that changing anytime soon!

They also had some Furchester Hotel bath toys for £2.99.


Also in Home Bargains were some Collector Barbies. Although aimed at older children or the adult collector and kept on display, at these prices I'd be happy for my children to play with them.

They had 2014 Holiday Barbie in a beautiful red dress for £9.99, rrp £39.99. And a Black Label Divergent Tris Barbie for £6.99.





(Please note these were spotted in Home Bargains, Farnworth, Bolton and may not be available at other stores.)

No comments:

Post a Comment